February 14, 2013

Link Love

Happy Valentine's Day!!

We're not big on V-Day at the Curly Mommy household, but I did have a few things on the agenda.....


I spent the day with two of my favorite Valentines



And a little time with a special friend during naptime




Then spent the evening with my other love....

Pizza.

;)


The last 3 days I've been cleaning out my Google reader.  It was way over a thousand (I don't know if you heard me, but I did over a thousand), and honestly it was time to clean house.  As I was perusing, I found some really awesome stuff I've missed over the past month (or 2?) that I think needs some sharing.


So let's link love it up.


And yes, I have a Thought Catalog problem.



The 29 Worst Things About Being in Your 20's- Hey, I've only got a few months left, but more on that this weekend..... maybe...


9 Truths About Netflix Addiction- it's a REAL THING



What Goes Through my Mind Every Time I Go to the Gym



Loosen your Hips to Lose the Belly- If you need me I'll be doing these stretches for the rest of my life



The 8 Worst Foods to Eat in Bed- Serious giggles on this one.



3 Ways to Get Through Speed Work- favorite blog everrrrr


Runners Eat REAL Carbs


And Finally.....


31 Signs You're Liz Lemon- if you need to know anything about me, just read this list.  Spot.  On.


QUESTIONS:

How was your V-day?!

Found anything super hilarious/helpful on the internetz lately?



PS- 100 Days til the Buffalo Marathon!!  Eeeek!!

No comments:

Post a Comment