November 9, 2012

Friday Finds

I have two choices.

I can ramble about something uninspired so as to not jump right into my Friday Finds.

Or I can just do this thing so I can go eat a really big bowl of cookie dough ice cream.

I think you know what I'm gonna pick.


My sister is OBSESSED with dinosaurs.  Yeah, she's 25.  So what.  I'm just excited to have found her Christmas present early this year.

Via

I'm just going to chant this to myself over and over again on my long run tomorrow.

Via


I'm going to slowly ease you into my Christmas obsession.  I'll start with this freaking cute pizza.


Via


Jalapeno Cornbread Poppers.  Ole!


Via

If my husband would let me, I would decorate my whole house in yellow.  Instead, the kitchen is my decorating domain.  I want these.  Like, yesterday.  Go QVC!

Via

Runner's World is one of the best resources for anything runner related.  Here's a great article I stumbled upon about the importance of deep breathing during runs.  Super fascinating!  <~~nerd alert


Via


I really really REALLY want a pair of compression socks for my long runs and recovery.  Everyone in blogland seems to really love Pro Compression.  These argyle socks are SO CUTE.  AND!  You can get 40% off plus free shipping when you use the code SOM912.  Christmas is coming!


Via

Sorry, I'm really trying to refrain from Christmas-y things.  But... I'm... so.... weak....... White Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes.

Via

Lastly- something neat to make!  With little effort!  Winning!

Via


Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment