October 16, 2012

End of the Year Goals

Heeeey, looks like I missed another Monday.  I'm really good at that.

In my defense, I was busy snuggling and that is pretty much the best thing ever.  So I don't feel guilty.

Let's take a look at my fitness from last week:

Monday: 8.5 miles with the stroller
Tuesday: 2 mile walk
Wednesday: Burpee Mania! (below)
Thursday: 4.75 miles at race pace
Friday: 4.5 miles easy
Saturday: Rest!
Sunday: 14.5 mile run



Man.  Burpees.  I was sore for DAYS after that one.  And it only took 13 minutes!!  Love those kinda workouts.

So.  Goals!

Most people like to set goals for New Years.  I totally get that.  New Year, new goals.  I do it too!

This year, I'm going to make a list of goals for the END of the year.  I think this will be a great way for me to stay motivated through the holidays and get me out the door even as the temperatures get slightly way way way colder.




Most of my goals are fitness related.  Plus fudge.  Surprise!  Oh wait, no, no one's surprised by that.

Christmas day marathon??  Hey why not!  Maybe I'll make myself a shirt, too.  But I can only wear it if I finish. 

I've got super marathon fever since a lot of my favorite blogs are in the midst of marathon season right now.  Unfortunately, I have zero dollars to travel/register for a real marathon.  So, I'll just run the 1st Annual Curly Mommy Marathon.  Hey, I like that!

Of course, my other goals involve B and E.  I need to really start making them my top priority.  All the time.  That is a LIFE goal, as well as an end of year goal :)



QUESTION:  Tell me one end of year goal you'd like to accomplish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment