September 21, 2012

Friday Finds

Oh man you guys.

Since I took a little break from blogging, I've got stuff for Friday Finds up the wazoo. 

Wait, I don't know if that's how you spell wazoo, let's check out the Google machine.  Hold, please.

.................

Yessss, jackpot!  Spelling master over here.

Via

Anywho, let's just get into the good stuff so I don't scare more of you away with my weirdness.


First up- how SWEET is this coffee station!?  I need one for my house stat!


Via


It's back to school time!  Still looking for a cool way to cover all those textbooks??  Gotcha covered. (aaaahahaha, get it?!)


Via


It's also pumpkin season.  One of the most delicious times of the year.  Kristan (if you don't read her blog, you need to rightthisveryminute) made up some awesome looking pumpkin bread pudding!  Yummmm!


Via


Great, great, great advice.

Via


What's better than carbs stuffed with cheese?  The answer is nothing.

Via

I'm just gonna put this out there.  30 Rock is one of the top 5 funniest shows EVER.  In the history of the world.  Fact.

Via

I'll take a dozen.

Via  


I should honestly devote an entire blog post to how great this recipe is.  Roasted Butternut Squash Baked Penne.  I've made it at least a half dozen times, and it's something I could eat on a weekly basis.  Bonus point: Joel won't eat it so I get the whole thing to myself.  Jessica writes for my very favorite food blog and I suggest you go check it out.  *disclaimer, you'll probably gain a few pounds just perusing the recipes- it's worth it.

Via

Is there anyone left who hasn't read 50 Shades?  THIS is why I love Christian Grey.
I think that's enough food and giggles for today.  Catch ya sometime this weekend!

Question:  What's your favorite blog to read?




1 comment: