September 17, 2012

Motivation Monday

Woo!  It feels good to be back.

Now that Summer has officially calmed down and I'm filled to the brim with corn on the cob, I can start enjoying my second favorite time of year.

Via

FALL!!!!!

(My first is Christmas.  Just you wait.  This blog will make you wanna puke candy canes and sugar cookies the day after Thanksgiving.)

If I'm gonna be honest, I love fall for many reasons (sweatshirts, football, pretty leaves, no more bathing suits to squeeze into)  but the BEST part of fall?




(Via, Via, Via, and Via)


Also, I love love love fall running.  It smells so fresh and crisp, and reminds me of my cross country days in high school.

Also, I don't sweat buckets.  Winning!

I was really enjoying the run last week:

Sunday: 6 miles with the stroller (E)
Monday: Cardio Recovery Insanity + Insane Abs
Tuesday: 3 mile run with the stroller (B)
Wednesday: 1 mile easy, 5 x 1 mile repeats at 7:30 pace, 1 mile easy
Thursday: 45 minute run with the stroller (B)
Friday: REST!
Saturday: 10.5 mile run with the stroller (E)
Sunday: 5 mile run

I'm going to try and take it easy this week (I already took today off, womp womp) but the cooler weather just CALLS to me.  There's only so much time before I need to bring a shovel with me and put on my running tights.  Sigh.

I had a couple other things I wanted to talk about, but it's 10:00 and I'm pooped.  So, to motivate you a little on this Monday, you should go check out this guy:




The next time you think you don't have time to run, just think of him.  Caaaaah-razy!!

Catch ya soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment