July 30, 2012

Motivation Monday Olympic Edition!

Hello hello!  And happy Monday!  (sorry that it's almost NOT Monday)

I've had a busy day of watching the Olympics and eating frosted mini-wheats.

Ehem.

So I've got a little workout round-up:

Monday: Max Cardio Intervals
Tuesday: Max Plymetric Intervals
Wednesday: 60 minute LSD run with the stroller and Insanity Pure Cardio
Thursday: 4 mile speed/hill workout with the stroller
Friday: REST!
Saturday: Max Cardio Endurance
Sunday: 10.55 mile run!

And a link you gotta watch!  You guys, if you think your daily workouts are tough, then you ain't seen nothin' yet.

Meet Meb Keflezighi.  He'll be running the Olympic marathon on Sunday.  He's pretty amazing.





WOW!  Did you catch the part where his heart rate after running a TWELVE MILE tempo run is 95????

For reference, my heart rate after running is usually around 120.  And when I'm doing Max Intervals with Sean T it's closer to 180.

Bananas.

Sorry, I'm totally run geeking out today.  The Olympics make me feel like I need to be a champion, too.

A couple new recipes comin' atcha this week.  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment