June 24, 2012

Motivation Monday + I miss running

Hey ya'll!  (do I sound like a Texan yet?)

Happiest of Mondays to you.  I hope you had a lovely weekend!

It is HOT here.  Like, REALLY HOT.

Here's what I was looking at as I got my [j]ogging sneakers on this morning.



EIGHTY SIX.  At 8:00 this morning. 

4 miles + a 25 pound baby in the [j]ogging stroller + 86 degrees = sweaty.  Really, really sweaty.

Good thing I'm a mathematician.


 So the Bubbie and I had a grand ol' time.  And I had a realization.

I.  Miss.  Running.  A LOT!

SO, even though Insanity is kicking my butt, I'm going to try and do two a days for the next couple of weeks and see how I feel.

I mean, it IS bikini season after all.



Hopefully I won't get too tired....



Have a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment