I'd like you to indulge me as I share with you all the fun things I've stumbled upon on the internet machine this week. Let's go!
- Thanks to Janetha, I found this sweet article about how burpees are the best exercise in the history of the world (other than running, of course). It's all so true. Also, the first comment under the article pretty much says it all.
|via GPP Fitness|
- How freaking cool is this Contigo water bottle?! I've been wanting a Contigo forever. If it had a handle I would probably faint. Do you hear that, Contigo?? Maybe I should be a scientist who designs water bottles.
- Next we have a sweet craft project for all those t-shirts you've got lying around. T-shirt to Tank! Magical.
- Maybe I haven't told you yet, buuuuut, I'm kind of having a HUGE love affair with coconut lately. Co-Co-Nut. I want it in everything I eat. So of course I can't wait to try this coconutty and HEALTHY bread from one of my most favorite blogs in all the land, Chocolate Covered Katie.
|via Chocolate Covered Katie|
- So simple, but true.
And last but not least.....
- No description necessary.
|Via Smells Like Home|
Have a fantastic weekend!!!!