June 27, 2012

Injuries make Nicole sad

Damn you Sean T and your rippling pectorals.


You see, I woke up Monday with a bit of a pain in my upper back.  No biggie.  I must've slept wrong.

After doing a Cardio workout with monsieur Sean, I went straight into "Cardio Abs."  This turned out to be a mistake.

Whilst doing a plank, I felt a little bit of a cramp/pull where it hurt, and all I could think was "Crap!"

Crap was right.  It continued to get more and more sore as the day went on.  I woke up yesterday to crazy pain and could barely move my head to the left!

Something you should know about me- I'm kind of a huge baby.  How I went through 2 natural births and lived is beyond me.

So Sean T and I are in a fight.

via

Oh who am I kidding, I can't stay mad at you.

The good news is, I feel a LOT better today.  I reaaaally want to jump right back into Insanity madness, but I know that wouldn't be smart.  Instead, I'll probably head to the gym and tackle my most hated cardio apparatus- the stationary bike.

Sadness.

Motivation of the day- Even when you get hit with an injury, don't make that your excuse to not get in a workout!  Don't get me wrong, you should only exercise if you feel safe to do so, But! my back is bothering me, so I'll bike.  When my hips are bothering me, I'll get an upper body lift in.  Everything's sore?  I'll go for a long walk. 


If it's important to you, you'll find a way.
If it's not, you'll find an excuse.


Words to live by!

And in completely unrelated but super FANTASTIC news, guess who has slept completely through the night for two days in a row??


This guy!



Have a terrrrific Wednesday!










No comments:

Post a Comment