September 26, 2012

Overnight Oatmeal- Part Two

Don't you just hate when you totally think that it's one day, and then come to find out, it's not that day at all.


Via


Definitely thought today (Wednesday) was Tuesday.  All.  Day.


Via

Now, I know I don't really have any special plans on almost any day of the week, but when I think that I did a blog post yesterday, but come to find out I somehow hazed right on through a whole Tuesday, it's a bit disorienting.

What did I do yesterday?!  All I remember is eating a LOT of pancakes.  A lot.

Wow, this is really turning into a ramble fest.  I'm really tired.  I wonder if this post will break the record for the number of times "day" has been used.  Day.  Day.  Day.

Via
Awwww.

Aaaaanyway, I had planned on posting this on TUESDAY so that I could finally join in on the WIAW madness.  Alas, I suppose it was not meant to be.

Maybe next week I'll get ahead of myself and be a day AHEAD.  And then I can be cool moderately less nerdy and join in.

Let's not hold our breaths.  


Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oatmeal
Serves 1

1/2 c quick oats
2 tbs PB2 or your favorite peanut butter
1 tbs cocoa powder (I prefer the special dark)
3/4 c almond milk
dash of salt
half banana, mashed

Pretty easy stuff- combine all ingredients in a bowl.  Let sit overnight in the refrigerator. 

My absolute favorite way to enjoy this flavor is in an almost empty jar of peanut butter.  Just throw everything in there and put the jar in the fridge.  It's.... so good.

Hey look!  The absolute worst picture you will ever find online.  What a beaut.



The most random post everrrrrrrrrrrrr...... done.

Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment