August 10, 2012

Friday Finds- Humor Edition

Hey hey hey- it's Friday!

I don't know about you guys, but I could really, really use some humor in my life today.

Laughs.  Giggles.  Silliness.  It's what I need.

So that's what you'll get!



You know I love a good pun.

Via

I just spent way too long on this Office tumblr.  In case you didn't know, the Office is one of the greatest shows of all time.  Fact.

Via


Yup.

Via



"Nailed it" is definitely one of my favorite things to search for on Pinterest.


Via


Aaaaahahahahaha.

Via


My life.


Via


If you've never been to The Meta Picture... you haven't lived (or laughed)


Via


Via

Lastly, this needs a little extra step.  You must go to the Amazon page for this banana slicer, and read the reviews.  Please.  Your day will be filled with laughter and joy.

Hope this made your day a bit brighter :)


2 comments:

  1. I just read several of the reviews on the banana slicer page. Hilarious. How did you find that???

    P.S. Low self-esteem is STUPID. Let's take it outside, beat it up, and go eat some Ben and Jerry's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmmm Half Baked/Chocolate Fudge Brownie party!!

      Delete