July 9, 2012

Motivation Moooooonday

What happens when you throw a green hat into the Red Sea?
.
.
.
.
.
.
It gets wet!



Hahahaha, oh man.  I laughed inappropriately long to that joke last night.  Brynn and I were researching jokes for her arsenal on the google machine.  It was a blast.

Now onto business!

First, let's have a look at my workouts for last week:

Monday- Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Tuesday- REST!
Wednesday- 5 miles with the stroller + Pure Cardio Insanity
Thursday- 3 miles with the stroller + Cardio Power and Resistance
Friday- Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Saturday- 8 miles with the stroller
Sunday- 3 miles with the stroller + Pure Cardio Insanity




Phew!  It was a crazy week with Mr. Sean, especially with the humidity here.  It's intense. (like camping!!)

I love puns.


Via

Joel and I were having a discussion yesterday about pushing yourself while working out.  It was such an interesting topic for me, because being a distance runner, I feel like I definitely cop out on pushing myself. 

I can't remember the last time I really REALLY pushed my running abilities to the max.  When you're doing 26.2 miles, you don't really want to feel like you're going to throw up the entire time.  Your legs ache enough as it is, don't throw vomit on top of that.

But since I've been doing mostly mid-distance stuff lately, I am going to challenge myself to REALLY work hard, REALLY RUN, and push my exhaustion level up higher than it's been in a long time. 

Via

So let's get to it!  Let's push ourselves this week to see how much we're holding back!! 

Make yourself feel weak.  Get REALLY tired.  Push yourself.  

And then keep going!!

5 comments: