July 13, 2012

Friday Finds!

Hi!

So, I've been a bad, bad blogger this week.

Via

Sorry!  I've been doing a LOT of packing.  We have... a lot of stuff.  And I have two very helpful assistants.  Ehem.




I'm going to try a new recipe this weekend (cookies!!), and hopefully it will be totally amazing and I can share it with you next week!

Until then, a few of my favorite finds from the week :)

First up, who doesn't love penguins?  Am I right??  If you need a good way to procrastinate smile, look no further than the Discovery Channel's Penguin Cam.  The ridiculously adorable penguins from the San Diego Zoo are live 24 hours a day for your enjoyment.  Just wait til one waddles right in front of the camera.  Gold.

Via

It wouldn't be a Friday Finds without a ridiculously delicious and calorie packed dessert!  This week I'm drooling over Cookies and Cups' Brownie Bottom Caramel Cheesecake Bars.  Does anyone have a napkin??

Via

While we're talking baking, I'd be totally cool with baking all of my super spectacular mediocre meals in this kitchen.  That'd be a-okay with me.

Via


Have you ever had negative thoughts about your body image?  Even though I'm sure it's more prevalent in women, EVERYone has self doubt about some aspect of their appearance from time to time.  (especially during bathing suit season!!)  I am totally prone to this, and find myself looking in the mirror nit picking everything I am unhappy about with my body.  What a waste of time!!  The wonderful Lindsay from The Lean Green Bean wrote a great post about this topic this week, and I think everyone should read it.  Let's love ourselves a little more often!

Via

What better way to make you feel better about yourself than some new jewelery?!  Ha, just kidding.  But really- how beautiful are these earrings?  Julianne Blumo is the artist, and her Etsy shop is full of really pretty, sparkly awesomeness.


Via

Want a healthy dessert for the weekend?  I love love love Katie's site, and made her Cookie Dish Pie on Sunday.  It's not as satisfying as the real thing, but I think it's a pretty good substitute.

Via

Lastly- some love for your weekend :)

Via


No comments:

Post a Comment