July 23, 2012

Motivation Monday

Heeeeeey.  Long time no see!

I know, I know.  I KNOW!  Bad blogger again.  But moving across country will do that. 

28 hours of STRAIGHT driving.  I don't want to get in my car ever, ever again.

I also want to take a coma 100 hour nap.

Via

Well Miss Curly Mommy, with all this moving, did you get in ANY workouts last week??

I'm glad you asked!

Monday: Insanity fit test & Max Cardio intervals
Tuesday: 5 mile run with the stroller
Wednesday: Packing day <~~ uhh, these totally count as workouts
Thursday: Packing day
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 4 mile run
Sunday: 25 minute run & UNpacking day

This week I'm hoping to get back into Insanity + running.  I've missed my love/hate love affair with Mr Sean T.

This was a very jumbled and random MM.  How about a little encouragement before I head out to unpack eat more ice cream return the Uhaul?

Via

Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment