July 6, 2012

Friday Finds

Friday! 

Even though, let's be honest, everyone had a mini Friday on Tuesday this week.  Holidays in the middle of the week are so disorienting.

I'm running short on blogspiration today since I wrote yesterday's post last night.  I am TAPPED OUT.

You just want me to get to the good stuff anyway.  Well ask and you shall receive.

First up is a site I've been meaning to tell you about since I started Friday Finds.  Hey Runner Girl.  The whole "Hey Girl" meme is pretty hilarious, but this one just hits close to home.


Via


Do you also obsessively eat Chobani yogurt??  You probably should.  It's so delicious.  A super bonus is that you can sub it for a lot of fattening shtuff that you cook with.  See??  Delicious and nutritious!


Via


Almond Joy Pie!  Coconut.  Coconut.  Coconut!!!


Via


Fingerprint necklace!  I found this on Pinterest, and come on!  How freaking cool, right??  They send you a kit in the mail to capture the fingerprints you want, and you send it back.  Then in a few weeks, they send you your own little fingerprint jewelery.  They have rings, necklaces, dog tags... plus you can get sterling silver or platinum.  Score!


Via


Have you heard of Lululemon?  I like to call it "Anthropologie for athletic wear."  So, it's pretty pricey but SO CUTE.  I feel like I would work out even more, just so I could wear their stuff (or never wear real clothes...).


Via


Via

Sigh.


My very favorite brand of running shoes are Mizuno.  This week I found a really cool tool on their website to find the perfect pair of sneakers for your foot type.  It was really neat and you should try it too.  (see what I mean about being tapped out?)


Via


Finally, some life inspiration.  I definitely needed this today.


Via


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment