June 4, 2012

Motivation Monday!

Hi!

It's been a crazy week- J and I drove 24 hours up to my parents' cabin in NY to surprise them!  It was a long trip (1500 miles, what?), but definitely worth it.

I've been trying to make sure I'm still getting my workouts in.  Especially since I've had dessert every single day since we got here (hellooooo strawberry shortcake season!)

I've decided to try and keep myself accountable for posts.  A few days a week I will try to serve a purpose, as opposed to useless garbage.  So, I give you:

Motivation Monday!!

I'll give you a peak at what workouts I do every week, along with any other kind of fun fitness articles, pictures, and random internet finds along the way.

Here's a rundown of what I've been doing on vacation this week:

Sun: 6 mile hill run
Mon: 6 mile hill run
Tues: 20 Pushups, 1 Burpee; 19 pushups, 2 Burpees......  1 Pushup, 20 Burpees
Wed: Rest
Thu: Track workout- 1 mile warm up, 10 x 300 sprints, 2 x 400 strides, 1 mile cool down
Fri: SVDubs* workout + 2 miles (15:30)
Sat: 5 mile tempo (41:00)

See!?  Even if you're away from home without the gym, you can still keep up with your workouts

I'm going to try reaaaally hard to get a recipe up tomorrow (along with SVDubs).  We'll see how well E sleeps tonight.  He's a sick, grumpy baby.

Happy Monday!


*I'll post the specifics of this workout tomorrow.. I'm just too lazy to type it up tonight :P


1 comment: