I was actually going to post this yesterday, and do Three Things Thursday, but, surprise surprise, I didn't get around to finishing it, and now I have to come up with 2 more to make it 5. Damn you procrastination!
1. My last post was my 100th one! Holy moly!
No, no not really.
Maybe I'll do a giveaway for
2. This week in running has been ROUGH. That is putting it so, so mildly. I've caught some sort of plague from the children that also might include strep. I should probably go see a doctor.
Anywho, whilst running I kind of just want to crawl up on the sidewalk and go to sleep, but with there only being TWENTY NINE days til the marathon, I've gotta push through this last week, and then I can
3. Gross alert: I feel really BA because I'm on the verge of losing my first toenail from hardcore running, with two others close behind. I'm aware that since this kind of excites me, this makes me really, really weird. I'm okay with that.
4. Speaking of TWENTY NINE days til the Buffalo Marathon, I haven't mentioned to you
5. A few giggles to get you through the rest of your Friday:
28 Ways to live life like Lucille Bluth (man I love Arrested Development)
The Life of a Bills Fan (there's a few F bombs, so if that's not your thing, please feel free to mosey on down the road)
Everything in this post
The 23 Most Hilarious Sign Improvements Of All Time
If you only read one of these READ THIS ONE
Hope you have a great weekend!!